In early 2020, I was approached by The Cabinet Australia to complete a rebrand for Moore Park View Hotel, an independently owned family business in the inner Sydney suburb of Waterloo.
Rebrand Objective and Goal
- Create one brand image (as it had multiple logos in the marketplace),
- Launch the new owners into the business by getting staff excited with a new modern look,
- Provide patrons with unified brand that touched on the pubs unique history within the Sydney suburb,
- Appeal to the eclectic customer base (as the venue is located in the vicinity to a golf course, football ground, race course and business district).
What was required
- A logo suite that includes logo variations:
- Moore Park View Hotel
- Combined version that includes the initials and name, and
- Established date – 1930
The idea was to keep the design simple and type based. While predominantly printed, the logo needed to be used at smaller and larger scale so this needed to be a consideration.
The overall design aesthetic is one of modernity with a hint of heritage. The font is paired with a black and white colour palette establishing a strong brand image.
Project items delivered
Brand Identity, Brand Activation Ideas, Business Cards, Uniforms, Packaging, Brand Overview and Toolkit Document.